nifty gifty: the trinket tray


i'm loving these decoupage trays for gifts.  even though they are totes sort of john derian rip-offs, the quotes make me smile.
buy here
ummm, this was one of my HS yearbook quotes.  SO. effing. screwed. when c & p are teens.

my mom bought me this one for Christmas.

buy here
agreed.

buy here

buy here
yup.
buy here
so, i guess ummm, nobody loves me.  except the gal that works at the vet.  hell, i'll take it!
buy here
oh, liz.
buy here
buy here
amen.
buy here
again, with the dogs, i know, but this is my all-time fave quote. as both pups are snoring while keeping my feet cozy right now.  worship.

and i have to end it with mr. big telling it like it is. 
buy here

love.


bestsceneever.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love.

Kate

www.thrillofthechaise.com

Post a Comment